I fell off the blogging bandwagon with a big thump!!
I have been knitting lots. I was going to summarize all that I have been up to but then realized it is all on Ravelry. Why double up the work? If you want to catch up with all the completed projects then you can check me out there(cosyknit).
I am going to try to use this blog more effectively and with that in mind I am going to start by tracking my progress on two fronts.
First, I'm joining Denise's 12 socks in 2012 challenge. It should be well within my range. I like the idea of trying new patterns so I am going to add a wrinkle and challenge myself to 12 new sock patterns. I am not sure if it will be slow and steady i.e. one a month or all in a rush, only time will tell!
Second, I am going to try to complete at least one other project each month. I don't have to start and complete it in the month but I do have to finish it.
Wish me luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment