Saturday, April 7, 2012

12 in 2012 #4



This is the same pattern as the blue baby blanket that I made for Colleen's baby. Colleen loved that one so much that she asked me to make a second one. Apparently the baby loves the feel of it. I do too!! It is so soft and snuggly.

Now her sister is having a baby this summer so I thought I should knit her one too. She doesn't know if it will be a boy or a girl so I chose a creamy white ( Vintage Lace) in the same yarn. It feels just as snuggly as the first one.

Now I need to start on the second one for Colleen. I have until the baby shower in May to get it done. Sounds easy but I need a break from the pattern so I am going to start my April socks instead!!

No comments: