Sunday, July 12, 2015

Pink Diamonds Sweater

This is for the new market stall



There were multiple errors in the pattern but nothing too serious.  I learned to read each section through before knitting!

Mods: 
used larger needles to match the yarn so it came out bigger than the pattern
Actually it is 24 inch around so I made it as long as the pattern said for the largest size

Sleeves on dpns picked up 2 extra sts at underarm
decreased from 54 to 36 2 on every 4th row

Seed stitch at cuffs not rib
8 rows of Seed stitch at bottom


The travelling stitches and the heart stand out against the reverse stocking stitch.
Difficult to get the sleeves without ladders

Actually I like the structure of this pattern and may use it as the basis of another cardi  in stocking stitch


Size:66 sts
Pattern: Baby Raglan Cardigan by Kelly Klem
Yarn: Unlabelled Acrylic or Nylon Worsted

Colour: Pink

No comments: