Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Baby Green Cardi

I bought 6 skeins of this yarn at a Lens Mill Tent Sale. It must have been in 2013 or early 2014 as I bought it intending to make some baby things for Baby R #2.  That didn't happen but he did get lots of other knitted things from his Granny.

It is really a very soft green and doesn't seem to say KDR to me.   So this is going to be made into things for MRR.




I started this sweater in September thinking that it would be good for this winter but Mom said she did not need any more sweaters for this year.
So I put it on one side and then made the 4 year old size so it is all ready for next year

Pattern: Stripey Toddler Cardigan by Betsy  Perry
Size: 4
Yarn: Bernat Baby Solids
Colour: Baby Green

No comments: