Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Four Christmas Hats

Four Hats for Christmas

First: 

This was an easy pattern and a great way to add extra warmth by stranding the two colours

Pattern: Winter Weekend Hat by Bernat
Size: 94 Stitches
Yarn: Bernat Super Value Solids
Colour: Gingerbread
Yarn: Bernat Super Value Solids
Colour: Mushroom


Second:


An easy pattern which I have used before. I knitted in the round so no seams
I added cables but otherwise followed the pattern

Pattern: Toboggan Hat by Heather Lodinsky
Size: 108 Stitches
Yarn: Bernat Super Value Solids
Colour: Mushroom

Third:



A really simple rib pattern which makes a thicker fabric from a thinner yarn.
No changes to pattern at all
Used left over dark navy yarn and it looks great


Pattern: Tristan by Drops Design
Size: 102 Stitches
Yarn: Cascade Yarns Cascade 220 Sport
Colour: 8393 Navy

Fourth:
I have blogged about this one earlier Hurricane Hat



Pattern: Hurricane Hat by Andrea Goutier
Yarn: Knitpicks Wool of the Andes
Colour:  Sapphire Heather

No comments: