Saturday, November 24, 2018

True Blue Cardigan

I had no intention of knitting any more sweaters for the two littles but then I found this wool and some for his sister at the back of the yarn cupboard. So here it is - one last cardigan for a little boy who is now a big school boy!!!





This is an old pattern bought in the UK from a mail order yarn manufacturer I used to patronise.

I added rib panels to both sleeves and the back but forgot about the fronts until I was well on the way. As I wanted this for Christmas and I still have to knit the one for his sister, I decided to leave them plain.

I thought he was big enough to use most of this yarn but surprise - I still have a whole ball left.

Maybe there is enough for a hat if I have time












Yes definitely enough for a hat.  Used the ball of worsted that got mixed in with the DK.  Just enough yarn for a simple stocking stitch hat on 4mm needles


Pattern: Falcon Family cardigans
Size: 78 sts
Yarn: Patons North America True North DK
Colour: Blue

No comments: