This yarn came from a kit for a scarf and hat
Finally realized that I am never going to make that so I used the yarn to make this cardigan
Finally realized that I am never going to make that so I used the yarn to make this cardigan
All the yarns are DK and coordinate well
There maybe just enough of the other colours to make a little one for Miss B too
Quite happy with the way it turned out
Knitted the body in one piece to the armholes so that the stripes match exactly
Had a bit of a panic that there wasn't going to be enough purple yarn so added the green stripes.
As it turned out I had a whole ball of purple yarn left at the end but I wasn't about to rip all that knitting out
Knitted the body in one piece to the armholes so that the stripes match exactly
Had a bit of a panic that there wasn't going to be enough purple yarn so added the green stripes.
As it turned out I had a whole ball of purple yarn left at the end but I wasn't about to rip all that knitting out
Pattern: Sirdar 4229
Size: 7 - 8 years
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish DK
Colour: Amethyst Heather
Colour: Sugar Plum
Colour: Dove Heather
Size: 7 - 8 years
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish DK
Colour: Amethyst Heather
Colour: Sugar Plum
Colour: Dove Heather
Colour: Wonderland Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment