Sunday, October 4, 2020

B's Pretty in Purple Cardigan

Had quite a bit of yarn left over from R's Pretty in Purple so decided to make one for B
As I was using up different lengths, I knitted the body in one piece
As it turned out I didn't like the dark grey as it seemed too heavy
Managed to find some white DK yarn and used that to lighten things up



There probably would have been just about enough yarn without the white but it looks better to my eyes

Of course I now have some grey, purple and blue yarn left over!!
Definitely not enough for a sweater but may be some charity hats for next year

Pattern: Sirdar 4229
Size: 3- 4 years
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish DK
Colour: Amethyst Heather
Colour: Sugar Plum
Colour: Marble Heather
Colour: Wonderland Heather
Colour: Twilight
Yarn: Mary Maxim Mellowspun
Colour: White

No comments: