Thursday, June 8, 2023

3Rs Camp Blankets #3

I think that I like this best of the three blankets.  
It is more like patchwork and has more colours than the other two. the crochet edging is a little too tight on the corners of the final row but otherwise it looks good to me. I think 5 corner stitches might have been better than three on that final row
 













The centre square came out well. I used a similar idea to the one for R 
this time it has a wider border in Aran and then the centre is Lilac with a Sky Grey letter B

Crochet edging of 3 rows completed
First 2 rows are double chain. First in Aran and second in Lilac. final row is single chain in Lilac

Pattern: Personal - Mitred Square
Size: 58" x 45"
Yarn: Bernat Premium
Colour: Sky Grey
Colour: Lilac
Colour: Aran
Colour: Baby Blue 
Colour: Sky Blue 

No comments: