A tradition seems to have been established that I knit a hat for each of the 5R's to collect when they come for Thanksgiving
An easy pattern to follow
I did not make the double brim just one thickness of K1P1 rib
I did not make the double brim just one thickness of K1P1 rib
I cast on 96 stitches as I tend to knit tightly so I had to modify the crown decreases
The body of the hat has blocks of different stitches
I followed the pattern exactly in the Pink Dust for miss B.
I followed the pattern exactly in the Pink Dust for miss B.
The others have various combinations of moss stiich and broken rib.
The purple and blue hats also have a slipstitch rib section
Pattern: February Hats by Kate Gagnon Osborn
Size: 96 sts
Yarn: Patons North America Canadiana
Colour: Grape Jelly , Medium Grey Mix, Dark Grey Mix, Clearwater Blue, Pink Dust
No comments:
Post a Comment