I needed an easy portable project for our trip to Florida so I pulled out this yarn and the pattern which I had stashed in 2012 as part of the 12 in 2012 challenge. As you can tell I decided not to include it in the 2012 challenge but it made a quick pick when I needed it.
The pattern was straightforward. A couple of adjustments were needed on the heel shaping but otherwise no problems.
I bought the yarn as odd balls from Mary Maxim. I am a bit surprised how much difference there is between the two socks. Not that it matters. No one is going to study my feet!!
Another surprise: I got a full sock from a ball of yarn no top ups needed!!
Size: 70 sts
Pattern: Masonic Lodge from erqsome knits
Yarn: Patons Kroy Socks
Colour: Cascade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment