Trying to use up all the odd bits of yarn that I have
Long ago, I only bought yarn when I was starting a specific project . That seemed to work then and I am hoping to go back to that
However I still seem to have lots in my stash
These are made from 3 different balls of yarn and just make me smile when I see them
I followed the pattern very loosely
K2P2 rib in red for 16 rows
Then K6 P2 every row in stripe pattern
6 rows Coal, 1 Red, 6 Flax, 1 Red
Red heels and red toes
Almost had enough red. Last row of last toe had to be black The downside of the stripes is the twist from yarn changes running up the back of the sock but it hasn't bothered me when I am wearing them
Pattern: Vanilla Latte Socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes
Size: 72 sts
Yarn: Patons Kroy Socks
Colour: 55705 Red
Yarn: Patons Kroy Socks
Colour: 55040 Coal
Yarn: Patons Kroy Socks
Colour: 55011 Flax
No comments:
Post a Comment