I bought this lovely soft lace yarn when on holiday in New Zealand back in 2015
I really had no idea what I was going to do with it. I just knew that it was the softest yarn I had ever touched. There wasn't a great selection of colour in the little local yarn store in Hastings but this soft blue aqua was the nicest.
It has sat in my stash ever since
Now that I am eliminating the stash, I had to find a good use for this
It most definitely was going to stay with me and not be gifted to someone else. I searched and searched to find something appropriate. The problem was that I only had two 50g balls. In the end I accepted that I could make a short scarf or a small shawl.
I didn't want a scarf so it became this shawl. It really was an easy peasy pattern
I love the final product but whether I will ever wear it is another question.
We'll see what happens this winter. It is beautifully soft and will tuck inside a coat or jacket easily
This photo shows the pattern more clearly but the first photo has the colour right
Pattern: Easy Peazy Scarf/Shawlette by Megan Delorme
Size: 22" deep by 44"wide
Yarn: Woolyarns New Zealand Bleached Possum
Colour: Aqua
No comments:
Post a Comment