I really had no idea what to do with it so it has sat in my stash
Now this is all the yarn I have left in my stash and I need to use it up
It is beautifully soft and of course quite fine
I liked the look of this hat
The hat is actually much bluer than it appears in the photo
This was an easy pattern to follow
I made the rib band twice as big so that I could make it double
I had hoped to join it in to my knitting and have the join inside the hat but that didn't work out
Then I tried sewing it up but that didn't work either so it is left to be turned up from the outside
This was an easy pattern to follow
I made the rib band twice as big so that I could make it double
I had hoped to join it in to my knitting and have the join inside the hat but that didn't work out
Then I tried sewing it up but that didn't work either so it is left to be turned up from the outside
It is a very pretty soft hat. It may not be a good winter hat but it will be great for cool days in spring and fall.
Pattern: 0-1369 Sea Spray Hat by Drops DesignSize: 136 sts
Yarn: Shepherd Baby Wool Merino 4 ply
Colour: Pale Blue Variegated
No comments:
Post a Comment