I started this and then put it to one side as I realized I would need some of the yarn to make the cuffs of the Sea Spray mittens
The yarn is beautifully soft and very easy to knit with
A super easy pattern
Very easily memorized
A lovely final product
All soft and not a bit itchy around my neck
Not sure how durable this will be as it is very fine yarn and there are lots of holes to get caught on things
Still I love it and will keep it for special occasions
Whilst I have knitted up all the yarn in my cupboards, I am probably still going to knit but I am going back to the way it was when I first started.
I would buy a pattern and then buy the yarn I needed rather than trying to find a pattern which matches some yarn I just saw
Pattern: Feather and Fan Short Scarf by Kelly Faller
Size: 15ins x 55ins
Yarn: Shepherd Baby Wool Merino 3 ply
Colour: White
Size: 15ins x 55ins
Yarn: Shepherd Baby Wool Merino 3 ply
Colour: White
No comments:
Post a Comment