Thursday, December 17, 2020

Ozzy Blue Sea Spray Mittens

 I love this pattern.  It was very easy to follow

Now I have a matching hat and mitten set

As I did not have a complete ball of blue yarn left after knitting a long cuff on the hat, I had to use some of the 3 ply white wool which I had designated for a lacy scarf.

The yarns are very soft and warm.  

The lacy design means that these will be worn on car trips or inside thicker mittens



I made the mitten cuff longer so that it will tuck inside a jacket

I had to add several stitches to the thumb after pick up so that it would go around my fat thumb

When everything is done, I'll have a scarf to go with the hat and mittens too


Note:  Colour in this picture is right.  The hat picture is too pale



Pattern: 0-1369 Sea Spray Mittens by Drops Design
Size: 64 sts
Yarn: Shepherd Baby Wool Merino 4 ply
Colour: Pale Blue Variegated
Yarn: Shepherd Baby Wool Merino 3 ply
Colour: White

No comments: